ROMPOST TV television show presents interviews, travel, biography, arts and culture and how-to video segments. We offer something for every interest, taste and age. Romanians see themselves reflected locally in their own language of comfort and their own cultural perspectives.
ADVERTISE ON ROMPOST TV!
So, you think you might like to advertise on television. You picked the perfect place to start. The content of this page will answer all kinds of your questions about television advertising. The bottom line is that television advertising isn’t just for the rich and famous. Television advertising is available for almost any budget, for almost any reason.
ROMPOST TV consists of five segments:
- Interview of the week – This segment offers interviews with prominent Romanians in business, arts, sport and media, giving an opportunity to celebrate individual and community success.
- Traveler in Vancouver – Introducing the audience to the most popular places in Vancouver and Lower Mainland.
- Smile With Us – Funny video clips from the Romanian community and Video Bloopers recorded during ROMPOST TV production.
- Know-How – Giving you the latest tips on home improvement, work out techniques, healthy foods for healthy skin, makeup application and well being tidbits. This segment also provide Romanians with essential information about the Canadian democratic system of government, the courts and policing, the schools and medical services.
- Romanian Kitchen – Romanian’s favorite recipes. This segment offers great recipes, meal ideas and cooking advice.
OMNI BC Coverage Map
Cable 8, B.C. Lower Mainland.
Cable 10 on Vancouver Island.
Free over the air, UHF Channel 42.
CH 254, Bell ExpressVu subscribers nationally across Canada.